FOR 2023-24 SCHOOL YEAR
STEPS TO RE-ENROLL
Thank you so much for choosing Alliance Christian School District for
your child’s education. We hope you’ll look to ACSD as you finalize your
educational plans for the 23-24 school year.
Secure your child's seat by re-enrolling by March 16th.
Apply for variable tuition, by April 30th. Details can be found by clicking the button below.
EARN $500 OFF TUITION
Talk to families you know about your ACSD experience and encourage them to enroll. You will earn $500 off your tuition for each referred family that enrolls.
ON RE-ENROLLMENT IF YOU...
Re-enroll by April 1st - $125
discount - $50
Apply for Variable Tuition
Re-enroll by April 30th - $200
AFTER APRIL 30
April 30th - $250
Re-enrollment frees will be charged to your FACTS account.
At Alliance Christian School District, we believe that now, more than ever, children need the benefit of a Christian Education.
We also know that the single, largest barrier to families is the cost.
Learn how Variable Tuition can benefit
For questions regarding the re-enrollment process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1. VARIABLE TUITIONAt Alliance Christian School District, we believe that now, more than ever, children need the benefit of a Christian Education. They need to be able to learn and grow in an environment that is designed for them to grow in their education, their walk with God, and their commitment to their community. Learn More
2. MULTIPLE CHILD DISCOUNTFamilies who enroll more than 1 child at ACSD will receive a discounted rate for additional students. For discount percentages, refer to the tuition rate sheet.
3. INTERNATIONAL STUDENT HOST CREDITFamilies who host an international student for an entire school year will recieve a $500 tuition credit. The family will also receive a host family stipend that is paid directly from the international student's agency. Host family stipends vary depending on sending agency.
4. EARLY PAYMENT DISCOUNTA 3% tuition discount is given to families who pay their annual tuition in full no later than August 20, 2023.
5. SCRIPTS PROGRAMShop with Scripts is a great opportunity for school families to both generate funds for our schools and for their own children’s tuition at the same time. Families simply enroll in the program, purchase gift cards for the stores they already shop at, and then use those gift cards to make their purchases. No buying extra products, no going door to door, and no awkward daily gatherings with order forms. Learn More
6. 529 SAVINGS PLANSUse 529 savings plans to pay for K-12 private school in addition to higher education. This gives families the opportunity to use tax-free earnings for educational expenses. We encourage families to talk to their bank or financial adviser.
7. LEGACY SCHOLARSHIPSThese funds represent the educational and family legacies of the great people they commomorate. Families can qualify for these scholarships as part of the variable tuition application.
8. PARTICPATE IN SERVE-A-THONFamilies who participate in Serve-a-Thon by: 1. Attending Family Connect Night 2. Returning the Parent Agreement Form and complete 30 letters/texts by March 9th 3. Re-enroll by April 1st. By completing all 3 steps you will earn a $75 discount
9. OTHER SCHOLARSHIPSLook our for communication from our development team for other community-based scholarships. Often, a separate application is required.